APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index APSRI Trader's Forum
Expert trading in FX & Futures markets
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
SubscriptionSubscription TransactionsTransactions ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Superb idea and Superb Professional Trade Master Program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index -> Message to Associates & Visitors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beeyen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Superb idea and Superb Professional Trade Master Program Reply with quote

Hi all

We have a powerful workshop conducted by Sifu DAR Wong last weekend 30-Oct and 31-Oct 2010. I love the idea of Sifu's e-Tutorial session at the bottom of our forum for all Professional Trade Masters associate to post their weekly forecast for period of 6 months!

This idea is a super star! I strongly believe that putting up your forecast and the discipline of watching, reading the market will bring you to the next level of your trading success!

Again, the Professional Trade Master program is Powerful! Strongly encourage everyone to attend if you want to expand your trading to the next level, sharpen your skills, learn and re-learn from our greatest sifu.

I thank my mentor JC who has been working very hard with me and always pull me back on track when I started to cruise away and do some stupid things.

I thank the forum masters that have guided me along my trading journey and their constant hardwork posting the daily updates and explained my questions in the Debugging Zone Smile

Welcome our new associates! May all healthy, wealthy and successful!

Cheers
Bee Yen
jclee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro TM comes with a design to get everyone to familiarise with everything that's being covered with practical hands-on thru the training and practical applications for 6 months to reinforce capturing the best mkt opportunities..

hope all associates gain a foothold in ur mkts and increase ur trading success with this follow up design by sifu..

everyone is invited to view these tutorials and for more info on this program pls contact ur center reps ASAP.. Wink

thanx forum master beeyen for ur continual improvements n GDPC.. only 6 months with us already can understand the mkt n trade like a senior trader.. wish u greater success in ur trading everyday.. Very Happy

hapi trading beeyen and all.. Wink
www.TraderProMaster.com
www.facebook.com/ApsriTraders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index -> Message to Associates & Visitors All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: