APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index APSRI Trader's Forum
Expert trading in FX & Futures markets
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
SubscriptionSubscription TransactionsTransactions ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FX ProMaster Training SG by QueenJ 27th & 28th November

Post new topic   Reply to topic    APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index -> Message to Associates & Visitors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jclee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: FX ProMaster Training SG by QueenJ 27th & 28th November Reply with quote

Dear Associates,

Do you want to WIN consistently in FX trading?
Do you want to trade like Queen J and be as profitable as her?

Here is your chance as Queen J (Jasmine) presents the FX ProMaster program and share her methods of trading. During the course, Jasmine will reveal how she calculates her entry points, how she manages her intraday trades and how she trades the inner waves. Many associates have been asking her through PM but nothing beats having a face to face sharing that will reveal all her secrets to trading the market successfully.

If you are interested, please find the details below:

FX ProMaster Training by QueenJ
Date: 27th & 28th November 2010
Time: 9am - 5pm (Both Days)
Venue: Singapore

Please register your interest with:
Chong Han : chonghan79@gmail.com

Thanks for your attention and we hope to see you soon.

Enrolment Package
· 2-Days FX ProMaster™ Training workshop
· 3 x FREE eBooks, namely: Trader's Handbook, Market Syllabus & Candlesticks Power.
· APSRI DAILY MORNING MARKET News Update
· Access APSRI ProMaster DAILY MARKET FORECAST (for One year worth USD250) and valuable APSRI WEEKLY MARKET REPORT (worth USD120).

Contents of Module
DAY 1 -
· The Trading Facts & Identify Trade Objectives
· Entry Into The MARGIN Markets
· The Market Fundamentals (Economics)
· Mastering the Daily Trading VS. Technical Trend Handling
· SPECIAL : Forecasting Application Module by QueenJ
DAY 2 -
· Intrinsic Money Management
· Case Studies on Daily Trading
· Intraday Short-Term Trading & Case Studies
· Chart Orientation & Forum Registration

Benefits of This Training:
· Learn Fundamentals reading, Technical handling and the intelligent usage of Margin management with low risk exposure
· The correct application of Fibonacci Theory relatively to PowerWave labels
· Daily Trading, Intraday Trading Strategies & Position Trading for Profits
· Intrinsic Money Management for Your Survival in any liquid markets
· Daily Forum Support after the Training

Jasmine Tham (QueenJ)
Jasmine Tham holds a Bachelor Degree in Engineering from National University of Singapore (NUS).
She was introduced to financial market trading in 2004 and was the Treasurer for the Options Traders’ Club of Singapore (now renamed as Online Traders’ Club of Singapore).
Since then, she began to develop great interest in this field and has been pursuing trading knowledge immensely until she was trained by DAR Wong in 2007.
Currently, Jasmine is an active intraday and swing trader in the FOREX markets with very crisp forecast in prices.
A fully certified coach by APSRI, she also contributes as a daily forum writer for FOREX to her huge fans in the Traders Forum of PWFOREX.com.

More Info:
http://traderpromaster.com/
Testimonials:
http://traderpromaster.com/testimonials.html

Thank you.
www.TraderProMaster.com
www.facebook.com/ApsriTraders

Last edited by jclee on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
FreedomSeeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

It has been a loooooong time since I made my last posting.
The road and journey traveled to be a great profitable trader sure is a long and winding one.

To those who are still searching for the rainbow and light to shine, I personally feel this could be the ultimate one.

For 2 years I waited patiently hoping to have the opportunity to tap into her (QueenJ) mind to understand her wisdom how she interpret the market, her trading behaviour and style.

Finally the day of 23-24 oct came. It has been an amazing session beyond words to expressed. I had my mission accomplished, waiting for 2 years.

She is one rare breed. Clear, concise, sharp with clarity. I can imagine what her future will be in the next 5-10years and also those who has followed her or will be following her.

The week after her class, I double the amount of pips as compared to my usual trading style and mindset. She has fine-tuned my trading behavior and style.

Thanks again my new found friend, teacher, mentor, and master and not forgetting our Sifu Dar who has given me the strong foundation to this industry.

I was literally an illiterate in trading when I first met him. He brought me that touch of light and hope.

Indebtedness is not even the word to describe.

The journey shall continued on, bumpy and winding it will be, but the spirit of mindfulness shall overcome all.

Good day all............................
Cheeerrrsssssssssss...........and Happy pipping.
jclee
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gosh i must say i missed the wisdom of freedom for such a long time... every word touches straight on to our hearts.. u must spend more time sharing these words with us more often.. hapi trading freedom and cheers to all readers.. Laughing
www.TraderProMaster.com
www.facebook.com/ApsriTraders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index -> Message to Associates & Visitors All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: