APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index APSRI Trader's Forum
Expert trading in FX & Futures markets
FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
SubscriptionSubscription TransactionsTransactions ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tribute and Hails to our visionary and technological genius.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index -> Message to Associates & Visitors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danfx8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Tribute and Hails to our visionary and technological genius. Reply with quote

Hi every one.

A personal statement message i wish to share only than i learned from our GREAT HONOR STEVE JOBS WHO HAD PASSED AWAY WEDNESDAY someone i love n admire as a visionary n technological genius in this planet who had changed the world by moving forward for what he belief. this is what i learned from the text earlier....

Have the courage to follow ur heart & intuition. They already know what u truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.' - Steve Jobs"

Our condolences to STEVE JOBS and family with bless are the meekness.....

least but not last let us continue moving forward of what our SIFU have started thru the journey we walk on....

cheers happy metta n wisdom always...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dtfx
daryl462
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi danfx

i fully agreed with you.

in life, dare to dream. dare to explore. dare to manifest. dare to care. dare to lead. dare to love.........

nthg is too difficult in life when man could even land on moon. human make their lives difficult and unhappy. you hv a choice to follow them or be yourself......YES! everyone can do it!

hail to steve jobbs. it was him that changed my pps style on stage. he has always been my faraway master cum idol in stage personality.

cheers to all.
http://www.facebook.com/ApsriTraders

才智双修,富通天下.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    APSRI Trader's Forum Forum Index -> Message to Associates & Visitors All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: